03 October 2012

day 3... october 3rd

 
Well guys day 3 gluten free

 Well I've just done my third day and I'm still awake... I haven't taken provigal since Monday morning and I have to say I'm feeling great!! Now I have been very good about not using the phone when I wake up at night so maybe that's helping too.
  I was working yesterday and today and was fine driving there and back. I had my nap at lunch time like always but really wasn't tired.
 Surely the gluten free thing couldn't be working this quick?? Thankfully there is a good bit of gluten free food in tesco.. Reading the labels is a pain in the arse though, and takes ages so I just done a little yesterday evening..
Dinner is easy as meat and veg and spuds are all GF.. Knor stock pots are too. I got GF pita breads they taste grand and filled them with chicken peppers mushrooms with chilly powder and creme fresh!! Yum!! I have to say its easy so far just takes a bit of planning!! 
 Chow for now!!
Meet Seamus my pooch!!
 


3 comments:

  1. I am so jazzed for you! First week is the toughest so keep us posted. Can I get a "Whoop whoop!"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep at it and good luck!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Christina..... It's a learning curve anyway.. Sure we will see how it goes!!!!

    ReplyDelete