10 October 2012

Ten bloody days!!
Can you believe it?
 
Well I can't!  I had a sleep attack today at 1pm, I usually take my nap at 1;30pm, so that was weird!
I literally just closed my eyes for about 2 minutes and I was grand. 
Apart from that I was great all day. 
So no provigal and only 20mg of anafrinal..".Not bad eh"
Oh and did I tell ye I've lost 5lb since i started...
Yea for me!!
I had a GF muesli for breakfast,  a peanut butter sandwich for lunch and the most fab BBQ marinated salmon and rice for dinner! then just fruit and rice cakes for snacks..
I swear the food is great, I've never ate so much, without blowing up!!
I  can't help but wonder is it really the GF that is making me feel better?
I hope to get rid of another anafrinal next week?
Can I really do without them? 
I have to say I am nervous, and I,m not even sure what I'm nervous about?
I don't know life without narcolepsy, cataplexy, sleep paralyses, hallucinations, tiredness, irritability, the buzz from the stimulants, the numbness from the antidepressants.....
Holy crap... what am I at???
 
Later guys!!

2 comments:

  1. You gave me goosebumps girl!

    You know, when I realized that narcolepsy no longer owned me I had this crazy idea...hey, instead of wishing my life were a particular way and not being able to make it happen INSTEAD why don't I go be who I want to be, do what I want to do...be EVERYTHING that narcolepsy stole from me. Everything I do, every dream that is now coming true, is me saying "In your face narcolepsy...my life is my own!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya but its scary ad well... Narcolepsy takes from you but it also becomes a crutch.... Who am I if I'm not the
    Mad one with narcolepsy? Gulp!!!!!

    ReplyDelete